Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Thank you for your interest in proposing a learning session for the 2024 Tennessee Innovation Summit. This year's Summit will be in-person with library of pre-recorded learning sessions.
Before applying, please read more about the Summit's learning session formats, focus areas, and best practices at https://www.tsin.org/callforpresenters.
There is also a downloadable version of this application you can review before applying.
When applying, please note:
1. You can save your work and return later to finish your application.
2. You may collaborate with a second presenter on your proposal; you will not be required to fill out two separate proposals.
3. Once you submit your proposal, a confirmation of your submission will be emailed to you from Submittable as confirmation of your submission. This email will come directly from Submittable, so please check your junk mail if you don't see it in your inbox immediately.
Applications due by 11:59 pm CST on Friday, December 29, 2023.